I have had an insatiable curiousity for understanding human potential and human biology for all of my life. In the 20+ years I have been on the front lines as a health professional three things I know to be true are:
- People are not broken; we are simply running old and outdated belief systems (stories) that are no longer serving us and are holding us back from what we most want to achieve.
- We are more resilient than we give ourselves credit for and in fact we have all of the resources within us right now to achieve what we want and to navigate our challenges.
- The tiniest changes to how we think, when consistently applied, lead to extraordinary results.
As a Master Strategist and Performance Coach I specialize in mental fitness: The proactive and preventative strategies that help people renovate their outlooks; build confidence; break free of self-sabotage patterns; and transform their capabilities. The mind, like our bodies, responds to training.
Think of me as a personal trainer for your mind.
My sessions are action oriented and solutions focused. I am committed to helping you move from where you are now to where you want to go in the most efficient way possible. The sessions are tailored to meet your desired outcome(s); which means you get to set the goal posts and success criteria. My clients typically achieve their results within 2-3 months (or less).
I want to see you succeed.
I care about you and your results, that said, I will not carry you. Personal growth requires consistent committed effort and action on your end.
If what I have shared so far has piqued your interest and you are ready for change then the next thing is to make sure that we are a ‘fit’. Connect with me for an introductory session (this can be done in person, over Skype, or by phone).
Call 250-744-4770 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for next steps and details on coaching packages.
Examples of what strategy and performance coaching sessions offer:
- Enhance athletic performance
- Foster resilience
- Build confidence
- Amplify happiness
- Overcome anxiety
- Retire old ‘stories’ and design a compelling future
- Eliminate self-defeating patterns and overcome limiting beliefs
- Overcome phobias
- Change habits to ones that better serve/ help you
- Improve your outlook and change your perspective
- Clear negative emotions (anger, sadness, fear, hurt and guilt/shame) including ones associated with past significant emotional events and change their meaning.
- Learn easy to apply tools and strategies that can assist you in any situation
- ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS OR DESIRED OUTCOMES
What strategy and performance coaching sessions are not:
- Talk therapy or counselling
- Passive in nature
What to expect in the introduction session:
The introduction session provides you with an opportunity to learn more about what you can expect with coaching and how the process works. It is also a great opportunity to get to know each other a little better and to see if we are a good ‘fit’.
What to expect in follow-up sessions:
You might be given a little homework to help to adjust to the changes made during your session and to try out your new choices right away.
Between each session you will be given a session planning form to fill in and send my way usually two days ahead of time. This document helps serve me so that I can prepare and deliver value in your session and allows you to highlight the pros and grows on your progress between the sessions.
How to maximize your experience with coaching:
- Be curious
- Be open and receptive to new ways of thinking and ways of doing things
- Explore your values and beliefs and how you can use them to your advantage to achieve your goal(s)
- Be willing to ‘try on’ and apply new tools and strategies – as you try things, you’ll discover what works for you and what doesn’t.
Contact email@example.com for details on personal and group coaching packages.